For over 30 years our client has been producing cutting edge plastics based products for the aerospace, entertainment, automotive and medical device industries. They have a production facility in Seattle, WA with a wide range of capabilities as well as their shipping/receiving operation. The material handlers are a highly skilled and versatile group who handle a variety of different tasks throughout the day; supporting sales, production, raw products and working with software systems to ensure accuracy.
As a member of this team you will:
- Operate Forklifts and other equipment to provide a variety of functions for production, shipping,
receiving and product staging.
- Obtain information from work orders and other oral instructions to ensure proper flow of
materials where needed.
- Perform inventory transactions within ERP system.
- Maintain proper working order of machinery and equipment needed to get the job done.
The Qualified Candidates will:
- Have the expertise to be certified on a variety of material handling equipment including forklift.
- Bring working knowledge of material handling best practices and procedures.
- Be safety conscious with experience in operating machinery in a warehouse/production environment.
- Understand materials work orders for production teams as well as shipping and receiving.
- Have excellent communications skills to ensure a good team environment.
This role will have a critical impact on production and product shipping timelines. Our client is seeking someone who can have an immediate impact to improve our operational efficiency. A competitive wage will be paired with a comprehensive benefits package for the right person. If you feel we could be a fit for you to put your material handling expertise to work, please submit your application for employment please send us your resume for consideration.