QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR
NEW! Redmond, WA
We are seeking a QA Tech / Inspector. In this position, you'll be working with a team of highly trained inspection personnel on critical components using advanced measurement equipment. Successful candidates will have the ability to accurately evaluate and document receiving, in-process and final inspection of components. This position requires extreme attention to detail, accuracy with numbers and the personal discipline to patiently work through suspect problems. We specialize in aerospace tooling and the machining of close tolerance parts, assemblies and welded fabrications.
The Quality Assurance Technician will:
• Provide expertise in Quality Assurance for CNC manufactured parts
• Create and review technical documentation related to Receiving, In-process and Final inspection on Materials, Processes and Completed Product
• Communicate between departments to increase efficiency
• Conduct hands-on inspection to document conformance with customer Drawing, Specification and Purchase Order
• Assist engineering department in implementing strategies to improve accuracy
The Qualified Candidates will:
• Have recent 3-5 years (min) working experience within a production machine shop atmosphere.
• Have a reasonable understanding of math, including trigonometry and geometry
• Have strong understanding of GD&T
• Be skilled in the use of all measurement equipment used within a parts production facility
• Be able to read all blueprints and parts drawings for high tolerance, precision parts
• Bring ideas to the table to increase speed and efficiency in the department
If you feel this is the time to join an expanding company where you can make a difference and be noticed for the positive influence you bring, please send us your resume for consideration. A competitive wage will be determined upon potential hire and be paired with a benefits package including medical, paid time off and retirement plans.