NEW! Kent, WA
This client has been in operation for generations; family-owned with a worldwide customer base that utilizes their custom machinery for cutting edge projects within automotive racing, heavy equipment rebuilding and more. The diversity of their customer base has enabled them to thrive through the years in machining and manufacturing in the Greater Seattle area. We are seeking a skilled machinist to help this team continue to grow and expand their operations.
As a Machinist with you will:
- Provide expertise within a team of strong machinists running mostly prototype parts
- Set up and run parts on multi axis mills and lathes, both horizontal and vertical
- Interpret blueprints to determine ideal machining procedures
- Bring ideas to the table to increase efficiency and decrease run times
- Build tooling for special jobs and repair of damaged in line tooling
The Qualified Candidates will:
- Have thorough knowledge of machining principles and practices
- Understand and have a background in building of jigs and fixtures
- Have strong Algebra and Trigonometry skills
This is an opportunity for a well-qualified machinist to put your skills to the test in a versatile machining environment. We need someone with expertise on a wide range of parts, tooling, and materials as well as the knowledge necessary to create a finished product. This employer offers an environment of advancement in both knowledge and career and this position will be an opportunity to grow both. If you feel this could be a good next step in your machining career, please send us your resume for consideration.