Tacoma & Burien, WA
We are seeking a skilled Mechanical Assembler to join an industry leading local manufacturer. They
design and build advanced industrial scale mixing equipment. This machinery is built by our team of
skilled Assembly Technicians at our world headquarters in South Seattle. Due to growth and demand, we
are adding two full-time members to this team. We are looking for people who have the potential and
desire to move into a future leadership role with us.
The Assembly Technician will:
- Work from blueprints and schematics to assemble electrical and mechanical components.
- Test functionality of products for final inspection.
- Work within a team collaborating on best practices and continuous improvement.
- Be flexible on workload and timelines for production changes.
The Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a background in mechanical and electrical assembly in a manufacturing environment.
- Have expertise in reading and interpreting blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Be able to work with all types of shop tools and material equipment.
- Be an exceptional communicator with the ability to work well within a team.
- Understand production environment safety and procedures.
This employer’s business is built around the quality work of their assembly team; delivering the
exceptional products a worldwide customer base has come to expect. They offer competitive pay along
with a full benefits program including retirement plan options, health insurance and paid time off. If you
feel you have what it takes to join this team and become an important part of the company’s future
goals, please send us your resume for consideration.