AEROSPACE PROGRAM MANAGER
We are a partnered with a prominent machine shop in the Greater Seattle area. We are currently seeking for them an Aerospace Program Manager to design manufacturing plans and to guide projects company wide. This critical role will be filled by someone who can take on a wide range and number of custom aerospace machining projects and help to improve efficiency and grow capacity. Knowledge of manufacturing and machining principles coupled with the ability to work with a talented workforce will enable the Program Manager to achieve success and continue to build our time tested business.
As the Program Manager you will:
- Provide a strategic direction for programming and designing plans for prototype parts and fixtures.
- Coordinate prototyping with Engineering, Design and Quality Departments.
- Manage all risk regarding manufacturability and deliverables.
- Oversee all aspects of projects in regards to internal and external tools, parts and processes
- Coordinate production scheduling with sales and purchasing departments.
The qualified candidates will:
- Have 5-10+ years working within a manufacturing/machining facility.
- Carry a degree or have equivalent working knowledge in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering.
- Be a resource in running a variety of manual and CNC tooling equipment.
- Be a coach and mentor to all staff regarding machining principles and practices.
This employer has pioneered a niche market and have established an international footprint for products and service. A competitive salary will be negotiated upon potential hire and an inclusive benefit package will be offered including Retirement, Medical, Dental, Vision. If you feel this is a time in your career where you can make a difference and become a lasting part of a legacy please respond with your cover letter and resume